What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Boldrey 28 Weeks

Hi Everyone- I thought this would a good idea to keep up communication and baby updates. Especially when the baby is here. Less than 3 months to go! Everything is going good and the baby is kicking/punching away. We will be doing some painting around the condo this weekend to hep prepare for the next few months. Amy and Lori already have the crib delivered with the mattress on the way. (What good aunties) Anyway, I will try to keep up this blog and post some pictures as often as I can. I hope everything is going well and hope to hear from you soon.

Andrea :)

P.S. Lauren- You were my inspiration to start up a blog, I always love your updates!!!

5 comments:

  1. Uncle Brad is excited, now I can keep up with my future Niece/Nephew from Colorado!! I am very excited for you and Jimi, let me know when the Turkey is doing anything exciting!!

    Lauren, if you read this...can you send me your blog too? I want to see how your doing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogs! It is such a great way to keep everyone updated and sometimes a good place for you to vent/talk about what is going on! Glad to see you're feeling well. Happy snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea thanks for setting up the blog it is a great way for you to keep us all informed. I love the pictures. This is one lucky baby.
    Love you
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is confusing to leave a comment, I think I figured out the you have to choose google below when you scroll down under "Comment as" I hope this helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool way to keep us up to date. Can't wait to see you in February! Love ya's, Julie

    ReplyDelete