What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am finally feeling better after a brutal sinus infection this past weekend. (At least I think it was that) It was the first time I have been sick since being pregnant. Now I just have to keep up with the constant nose blowing, haha. We have another ultrasound on Valentine's Day. By then I will be 32 weeks!!! I will keep you updated and I hope everyone is doing good, counting down the days until spring when the snow is FINALLY over!!! Thanks Kelly for joining, your comments encouraged me to post today:)

2 comments:

  1. Andrea-I love this idea of having a blog!! You are looking so good! Glad you are feeling better from your sinus infection. How cute you get to see the little on on V-day! I am excited to see the "shit room" transformation! Looks like you and Jimmy are going a great job "nesting"-take care! B

    ReplyDelete
  2. um holy crap only like 7 weeks, this is insane!

    ReplyDelete