What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Many Chunks...

DRAMA!
What a cute smile...Jackson all ready to go out to lunch. Sorry about the sideways pics, oops. I would try to fix them but it takes forever to upload.

We went to lunch at Maggiano's on Saturday. I'm so lucky to have such good looking dates!!!


He spotted the camera:)



We think Auntie Jill is having a boy!!!



I just wanted to post some updated pictures of the little one for everyone to enjoy. Not much going on here. I'm looking forward to Father's Day this year for my dad and for the first time, for Jimmy too! Jackson had the perfect idea and found such a cute card for him. This week has been pretty uneventful but next week will be busy. Amy and Gunars are closing on their house Monday so I'm sure we will be there helping them get settled in. I think I'm going to buy a kiddie pool for Jackson (and me) for their backyard to catch up on my vitamin D! My tan is non existant so far this summer:( Jackson will be 12 weeks tomorrow, wow! As you can see from the pictures, he is growing fast and packing on the chunks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment