What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here are some of the pictures we had done of Jackson at 3 months. My cousin Linsey did them for us. She is great at what she does. Thanks Linsey, the pictures really are beautiful! I thought I would share a few with you. We had a great weekend of BBQs and parties and Jackson seems to love all the new people he meets. He did a lot of sleeping, smiling, eating, and dancing. The weather was crappy and discusting today and it didn't seem like the 4th of July at all but we made the best of it! We went out to watch the fireworks tonight and I had to put on socks.......so not July weather. I got some cute pictures from the weekend too so I will try to post them in the next few days. Not much elso to update. Just waiting for some hot sunny days so that we can get back out in the sun!















No comments:

Post a Comment