What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

A Big Week Ahead!!!







Well we have a BIG week coming up! We are moving out of the condo on Sunday (and into Amy and Gunars) while looking for a house. Monday Jackson will start at his little daycare for a few hours to get used to the new environment (what will I do with myself?!?!?!?!) and Wednesday I am officially starting the new school year. It is a bittersweet feeling for me because part me loves my job and working and the other part of me has gotten VERY comfortable being at home with Jackson everyday and just doing what we please on a daily basis. It is going to be a huge change for all of us. No one likes change but I guess when it has to happen, why not throw it at me all at once. I can guarantee that there will be tears a few times but thats what my family and friends are there for. The past 5 months have created the most amazing moments for Jimmy and I thanks to Jackson being such a sweet, loving, and beautiful baby. I know that going back to work will only make me appreciate even more the precious moments that I have with him. My job is also very ideal for being a mom. A six hour school day and coworkers/friends that have become even closer since I've had Jackson. Although it is a big change, I am confident that it will be a good change for us all! Here are a few recent pictures of Jack. Of course, I am holding him a little tighter in these last few days:)















No comments:

Post a Comment