What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jackson went to his first birthday party for his little friend John. He is a only a couple of weeks older than Jackson. He lives in our new neighborhood so its nice to know that he already has a friend to play and wrestle around with. I had to pick a couple to share because these birthday parties are a big deal, right?!?!?! This one was at Pump It Up. I think Jimmy was pumped up from the second he walked in!
Going down a big slide...yes Jackson is somewhere in there too.

Jackson wishing John a Happy Birthday...while rolling around at the same time.



Jackson smiling at me during our morning commute.



The whistle around my dads neck facsinated Jack when my dad would blow it. He was a natural at coaching water polo.



No comments:

Post a Comment