What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

And He's Walking!!!

Here is a quick little video of Jackon walking the other day. Everyday he gets better and better. We joke that it looks like he had a few cocktails because he has to balance with his arms so much. We have been busy around here getting the house together by painting, putting up blinds, organizing, and just adjusting to keeping an entire house clean! And I don't like to clean!!! I must say that I do find myself wanting to clean a little more just because its "our new house" Anyway, hopefully we will see everyone this weekend for his birthday party! Can't wait:) I will try to post some pictures ASAP from the party! Oh, and only 25 1/2 more days of school (For the CP crew) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment