What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Fun

Finally some pictures!!! Thanks Lori for posting them! I still am not able to on my computer...what a mystery! Anyway, here are some pictures from Amy and Gunars Wedding and other parties/picnics we have been to this summer. I keep saying how this summer has been so fun and filled with places to go and beautiful weather. And we still ave so much more to go:) In a few weeks we will be going to Atlanta to visit my family that lives there. We love going there because they are so fun and easy to be around. And I guess the lake house with pool and boats never hurts either! Check out the black and white pictures below of Jackson, your going to want to eat him up! What a little man he is becoming!





















No comments:

Post a Comment