What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Parade...

We went to the Mokena Parade on the 4th and it was right up his alley! Firetrucks, police, loud bands, cars, and most of them honking at him! I wish we could bring him more often to parades. I haven't been to one in a while but I knew we needed to bring him because of his passion for anything on wheels! Here are some pics of us parading! And yes, that is my HOT husband in the pic above! :)

Amy and Jackson, I was probably in their way of the "beep beep cars" when taking this


OK so he is done with the camera now...





Or maybe one more with Amy, or AKA Mimi!








4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time visiting here
    this is a nice blog..your content is great..i will be back soon visiting you again..see ya

    Cityiklan
    Iklancoffee
    andaforex
    iklan percuma Online Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha he look like he dont even wanna b there

    ReplyDelete