What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Do I look like I'm 11 1/2 lbs???
Enough kisses already!

Do you like my pants???


Mother's Day with Nanni, Donte, Kayleen, and Shannon


My nap today in my boppy.

Last weekend was my first Mother's Day as a mommy! It does feel different as a mommy on Mother's Day. I didn't expect for it to feel as warm and fuzzy as it did. Jackson got me a card, Marley and Me (the movie) and he even framed some pictures. How thoughtful of him! We spent the day with pur familes and of course ate a lot of food. Needless to say, my first Mother's Day was a huge success. Yesterday I brought Jackson to the doctor because he has had a rash on his face that spread to his chest and the back of his head. I thought it was baby achne at first but it spread and got worse. The doctor said that it's just horomones passed down from me that will pass in time. No meds or ointments needed!!! The highlight of the appoinment was his weight, he is 11 lbs. 7 oz. already! Being that he was only 6 lbs. 2 oz. when born, he has done a great job gaining weight. I still can't believe he's that big. Here are some pictures from the weekend and the last few days to show you how big he is getting, enjoy:)











No comments:

Post a Comment