What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We went to Nanni and Papas (Jimmys parents) house this weekend and spent the afternoon in the sun! Auntie Erin and Dan stopped by and brought Jackson a sun hat that was perfect for the occasion. You can't tell in the picture but Jackson is also sporting a Cubs outfit. Obviously Jimmy dressed him:) Jackson has been smiling and making new little sounds more everyday. His nights are better and he is sleeping about 5 hours a night. A few nights ago he slept for 7 hours!!! I was so excited for him (and for me) to sleep that long. This Friday he will be 6 weeks old........I can't believe its already been that long!


Poor little guy


He would obviously rather look at me:)

Awwwww



My two men!
















No comments:

Post a Comment