What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

So Jacksons first Halloween was much more fun than I even anticipated on it being. He was a Jackolantern on Friday and Saturday during hte day and then Saturday night he was a bumble bee (as you can see) Aside from the few smiles we got, he didn't seem to like the costume that much. Its a costume that his cousin Donte wore when he was a baby so we thought we would keep it going. I also put a picture of him with Marlo, Amy, and Gunars playing in the morning. Marlo is very tame with him, but just likes to lick, lick, and lick. He is now 7 months and can crawl for a few steps, but then falls down. I know I'm going to miss him just laying there and playing once he is getting into everything under the sun. He is saying a lot f dada's and baba's and just plain babbling. He is also 20 lbs. already! And I swear I'm not overfeeding him! Although he does have an excellent appetite and will take a bottle/food by anyone/anytime. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and can't wait for a yummy turkey dinner!















No comments:

Post a Comment