What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

I am obviously putting this picture up to show off Jackson! Not my pale look! Oh do I wish it were July in the sun. haha! I just had to acknowledge this because anyone that knows me knows that I hate being pale! Anyway, Amy and I had a photo session this morning because we loved his preppie (Spelling?) monkey shirt from his Uncle Brad. Its really cute on him. He will be 7 months this coming week!!! He is all over the place, eating all of his fruits and veggies(obviously, you can see this by the chunks) and still working on his crawling. He gets up in form but then ends up scooting backwards. I'm sure it will happen soon. Also, a funny story- at his daycare his teachers have to feed him after the other babies because he gets so upset and cries if he doesn't get all of the attention and food to himself. I thought it was so funny, and we hope that he grows out of this as he gets older. It definately won't be cute as he gets older:) Jimmy and I will have to spend some extra time teaching him about sharing. He is our little piglet and we love him for it:) I hpe everyone has a good weekend, I know I am looking forward to it!!! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment