What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jacksons First Christmas

We took Jackson to Bass Pro Shop to see santa...and Frosty

He was all smiles once the elf started ringing a bell! The little things that make babies happy.


This was the first gift that Jackson opened up from Auntie Amy and Uncle Gu. It was easy to do since we live with them:) It is a really neat toy that he can push around and ride on like a car. Its great for his pre-walking skills. And of course, adorable to watch. Especially when he babbles to himself while pushing it around. Road rage?!?!?!




Of course he loved the box!



More gifts for Christmas. I have more pictures, just having some trouble uploading So hopefully I can get them up soon.





Here are some pictures of Jacksons first Christmas! It was full of presents and food! He got A LOT of toys and a bunch of new clothes. I joke that we never have to buy him anything but formula and diapers because he gets so much from his family! The holidays were defintely much more exciting than they used to be with the little guy with us. It brings you back to being a kid on the holidays. Thats really what it's all about anyway, right?!?!?! We went everywhere with him on Chritmas Eve and Christmas Day. Aside from him not wanting to nap when he needed on both days, everything went very smoothly. He is definately a baby who prefers sleeping in his own bed. I suppose we all do! Also, I don't have any pictures with me but they are working on getting the second floor frame up on our house and seem to be getting a good amount done, considering the weather. I will try to post some more pictures as I get them! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment