What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 1/2 Weeks Old Already!!!

Can you believe its been 3 1/2 weeks since our little guy was born?!?!?! We are just hanging out at the condo the last 2 days thanks to the gross weather that we've had. Jackson has been sleeping a little better at night and lately has only been getting up once in the middle of the night. Then he sleeps until 6-6:30ish! By then at least the sun is out. Everyday I notice him being awake a little more. He used to just pass out after having his bottle but now he is awake after eating and thats much more entertaining during the day for me. The picture above is one I took just before I posted this because I noticed that most of the previous ones are of Jackson sleeping. He is wide awake and ready to watch American Idol:)
Go Cubs!!!


Amy and Lori were off last week and were such a big help to us. Jackson especially appreciated when he was offered a bottle by them.


We went to my moms last week to get out of the condo. Cabin fever kicks in every once in a while and its nice to get out. I can't wait to get out for the nice weather this weekend!



Jackson sort of matches his daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment