What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Few Days at Home....

These past few days with Jackson have been a learning experience for us. We are beginning to learn what each cry means and to watch out for flying pee with every diaper change!!! Here are a few more pictures for your enjoyment!

I love my mommy.....

Look at how cute his lips are!......


All wrapped up in a towel after his first bath. He cried and screamed the whole time. All he wanted was his mommy and daddy to hold him!


Such tiny hands....

2 comments:

  1. He is just adorable !!!
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! So funny that we were talking last Friday about you were probably going to be after your due date! WOW! I was so excited when I heard the news. He is soooooooo precious and I LOVE the name Jackson! He is beautiful! :-)Terri (from CP) P.s. I LOVE this little blog!

    ReplyDelete