What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bath Time...

Jackson had another bath tonight and he is still loving them. He just sits there and lets me sponge him down. Of course the second I take him out the crying starts because he obviously HATES being cold. Once his bath towel/robe is wrapped around him he is perfectly content with life again:)
Did I mention that he peed on me while in the bath tub too? I would recommend to always keep the waist and below in the tub until he is ready to dry off. You live and you learn...the joys of having a boy!

Now if these aren't some chunky cheeks, I don't know what is!!! If you look closely you can see his beadhead that he is known for after each nap, sooooo cute. Also, last night was his 2nd night in his crib. Both nights went very well. Last night he was up a little earlier than usual but I ca't ask for afull 8 hours yet, haha! Were excited when he sleeps more than 4 hours :)




Jackson was so excited to pose with his manly dinosaur outfit this last weekend. This is one of my favorite oufits so far. He sported it for our Sunday breakfast at Cracker Barrel and ordered a 4 oz. bottle with a spit rag on the side:)


Awwwww at least I'm not the only one who thinks he is edible.



















No comments:

Post a Comment