What a Big Boy

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Here is a picture of Jackson from almost 2 weeks ago. I wanted to share because it turned out so beautiful in black and white. It was taken at a benefit that we went to. My sister got it through an email from the benefit and made it black and white. Thanks to whoever took it! Doesn't he look so big! He is trying so hard to crawl and can get up to do the motion, but just can't move his hands and legs with it yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks. I have a feeling we will miss the days before he was crawling. He is 6 1/2 months old and is full of personality! I'm still not sure what he (or any of us) will be for Halloween. Possibly a bumble bee that our nephew Donte used when he was a baby. It would defintely make a cute picture. As soon as I get some, I will get them up to share:) Have a great weeked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment